Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Great

After a .50 rate cut the dow dropped. :) Is everyone happy now? Can we now move along and get this recession started? Why dont they just cut the rates down to 0%??? That would make me happy.

Hell even if mortgage rates dropped that low a few people I know, STILL wouldnt be able to afford their jobs!

Inflation is out of control. I am afraid to leave the house now. Wheres my damn rebate check!!!

Anyway someone told me that in Mexico it is way worse. I expect more people to be running across the border looking for jobs. I expect the compition to wash dishes and clean your toilets to heat up. I predict that one day the Tom Joads will be cleaning up after you. I predict that whatever happens here, will happen 100 times worse down in Mexico.

Just wait until Americans loose jobs. Wait till the rebate checks dry up. Wait till America is starving. We dont need an immigration plan because no one will want to be here. There will be no money to send home anyway.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aSmXZVbVnWdI
Problems in the U.S. housing market, though, are already being felt in Mexico as the growth of remittances from Mexicans in the U.S. is slowing along with the U.S. construction industry.
Remittances rose 2 percent in August from a year earlier, the smallest increase since the government began tracking the figures in 1995.

Mexicans need to protest their own government! They need to stand up and demand a better education system. They need to go home and make THEIR country better instead of leeching off ours! I know they are hard working people who just want a better life but they can have it in Mexico. 100 years of corruption has pushed the people to flee into our country and Mexico blames us for it.

If Mexicans are starving now, what are they going to do when Americans get hungry?



No comments: