Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Days!!!

Yeah Helicopter Ben saved our asses again! Instead of a 600 pt drop it was only 120!!! Whew I sure am glad he is on our side. Now I will go out and buy that 900,000 studio condo I saw in the newspaper last nite!

The Nikkei only dropped about 750 pts, thats cause those asians arent as cool and sophisticated like us yo! They are too poor to buy Bentlys and cool ass condos like us rich Americans yo! If they were as smart as us, they would have more cool junk.

Anyway Im off to the store now where a gallon of milk is now 3.99. Hey, but gas has dropped to around 3.07 a gallon. Hmm maybe I will put gasoline on my corn flakes, that would get the old colon moving!

F inflation, F being poor, and F the housing bubble--cause I really want to move the hell out of here!

No comments: