Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ouch

They just dropped interest rates again. The government is out to screw the middle class. The Dow just dropped 200 points. Are the traders trying to scare Bernanke into dropping it even lower? I dont know anything about the market but I watch and try to understand it everyday.

It is getting scary how prices are going up and people are losing jobs. I am in the Inland Empire and it is getting bad. My whole family has something to do with Real Estate and most of them are out money.

What I can see we are in Recession. My warehouse is slow and orders are down. People made a big push for Retard Friday and now its over. I know Im not getting anyone a present this year (But they better get me one).

Everyday Im SEEING how bad its getting. Stores that have been around forever are closing. People are asking ME for money. Friends are losing houses left and right. The end is Coming and its coming soon!

Ok, dont get me wrong. Most people I know are financialy irresponsible in the 1st place. I dont want you to feel sympathy for these people cause they are bastards anyway! :) My REALTOR friends and Family made a ton of cash but Totaly reinvested into over priced real estate. Other people just refuse to learn english or go to skool to move up in life.

I CANT FEEL SORRY FOR THESE PEOPLE! They had a chance, and now my chance is here and I am going to save every penny I ever had. Im going to clean my car and take all that change I dropped and put it into the bank (Hopefully Bernanke will not steal it with inflation). Im gonna rip up all my credit cards and go buy a shot gun so when my stupid family come looking for me in my holed up little room, I will be ready for them! :)

The second I feel sorry for these people, they will drag me down and I will lose everything I worked like a slave for.

No comments: